|Naito-Shoji is a Tokyo based Real Estate company|
Naito-Shoji is a Tokyo based Real Estate company founded in 1979.
Initial Payment upon Contract for Rent
Upon contract, you are required to pay ,
or, deposit with, Rent, Management Fee, Security
Deposit, Key Money, Real Estate Agent Fee,
and Damage Insurance. Total amount will be
4 to 6 months rent. (possible need total
over 6 months rent depended on the landlord)
1) Rent (Yachin) Monthly rent is normally paid by the last day of the month for the following month. Therefore, when you have concluded a lease contract, you are required to pay the rent for the month in which the contract is concluded and, in addition, the rent for the following month.
2) Management Charge (Kanri-Hi) This charge is for the electricity and the cleaning, etc. which are to maintain the common area of the building. The amount of management charge varies depending on the building. The management charge shall be paid monthly at the same time as the rent payment.
3) Security Deposit(Shikikin) As a security for rent payment, this money is refundable (about 2 to 6 months* rent) and kept by the landlord. It will be returned when you move out. Any unpaid rent and/or repair costs will be deducted from your deposit.
4) Key Money (Reikin) This is non-refundable payment to the landlord. It is usually equivalent to 1 - 2 months rent.
5) Fee to the Real Estate Agent will be equivalent to 1 month rent. Upon settlement of agreement, you are asked to pay the fee.
6) Damage Insurance Premium This insurance shall cover and compensate in case a tenant has had accidents, damages or losses including fire, water leakage, burglary etc. Usually 15,000 YEN - 25,000 YEN for 2 years. Premium will be decided by the size of your flat.
|Japanese Company Profile Initial Payment upon Contract for Rent Other Critical Terms and Conditions for Rent Schools and Education Real Estate News|